Salter’s Steamers is a family business that has been running trips on the Thames for over 160 years. They approached GHM for a solution to their busy shop/office in Oxford. It is imperative to the small team that the system can handle the busy nature of the business, at certain times of year calls are queuing up, so staff often must juggle many tasks at once.
The cloud hosted system was recommended as it can deliver the efficient service needed to handle their volume of calls. The platform is configured with an auto attendant, so staff have visibility of the type of calls coming through. Call forwarding can be implemented to easily direct calls also. The system can also manage their different schedules for the summer and winter.
The platform is the perfect option for small and busy office environments. Staff also have access to the GHM Support Desk, should they need assistance. The staff also have the flexibility to handle calls remotely, and never have to worry about missing a client call. The desktop app is also useful for checking unanswered calls.
These are the main benefits Salter’s Steamers are receiving from GHM: –
- Quick and easy to set up call groups, ensuring the business continues to deliver excellent customer service.
- Mobile phone applications –so that staff working remotely are easily contacted by customers and office-based staff.
- Options to add additional users quickly.
- FREE UK call package, including mobile 07 calls of up to 2000 minutes per month
- Professional auto attendant and voice mail is set-up for every user.
- Continued support from GHM Support Desk, if they need assistance on setting up apps, reporting functions and call recording etc.